Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to my first post!!!

Left to right J, T, K, B, S, Terica our awesome trainer, C, ME!!, C, L, K
(picture borrowed from www.allthingsthrifty.com)




Welcome to my blog. I'm very excited to start this! 10 weeks ago I decided that enough was enough and I started my weight loss journey. I joined a Big Looser competition in my town. It was the best decision I have made for myself in a very long time. This picture was taken the night it all began. In this picture I weighed 263 pounds! This blog will give you a back ground on my past, my future, my good, my bad, my ups and my downs. I am going to be very open and honest here. Somethings might be very hard for me to talk about but like Dr. Phil says, "You can't change what you don't acknowledge"! I'm determined to make this my last and final weight loss journey. You know we've all tried this a million times. I've tried lots of diets, bought lots of books, that I never read, in hopes of magically becoming the skinny self I am on the inside! I really do truly see myself as skinny! I am shocked when I look in the mirror and I'm not the skinny person I imagine. Well the time is now! I'm going to look like the skinny person I am on the inside! My goal is to loose 100 pounds by February 1 2013. So far I'm down 25 pounds! it feels great to actually see the number on the scale go down.


I hope you enjoy my journey.


XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on your weight loss! You are beautiful and always have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Camille! I miss you lots too! We need to catch up someday!!!

    ReplyDelete