Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Sister My Hero!!!

 This past weekend I loaded my kids in the car and drove 5 hours to support my sister in her very first marathon!  She flew in from Arizona to run the Salt Lake City Marathon.


 She did amazing!  It was so exciting waiting and watching for her to run past us.  


 Seconds after finishing she looks amazing as always!  This girl was meant to run.  She hurt after but not like I would be hurting!  She wasn't very sweaty and wasn't even out of breath! AMAZING!  I can't even run an 1/8 of a mile without being out of breath! 


 The metals were very nice!  It was a fun day!


After she got showered and ready for the day we posed for this lovely shot!   My sister is so pretty! 

_______________


As I watched the racers, I was almost emotional!  I thought about how amazing it is to be able to run and be healthy!  I thought about what was going on through the racers heads.  Everyone has there own reason inside for running and doing a race.  I was so happy for complete strangers as they did this race.    I was so happy to be able to be there for my sister.  My parents also drove a few hours to be there and we all stayed together in a hotel.  We had lots of fun together.  So glad I was there!

WAY TO GO ANDREA!!!  YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sista!
    So glad you came- it meant the world to me! I know it's not easy with 3 boys, but I'm so happy you did it. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete