Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Little Sister and I

Allison and Andrea July 2010

I have the nicest sister in the whole world!  My sister is my hero! 

My sister has always been fit and healthy!  She has always exercised!  I remember time thinking why in the world does she exercise!  She's already in good shape and healthy.  Now I know!  It's because it makes you feel so good and it's better to start early then later on like me when you are 100 wait now I'm only 75 pounds over weight!

It's so fun now that I'm on this health journey.  My sister and I have even more in common now.  We love it!  My sister is my best friend.  I always adored her but she didn't always like me.  I remember when we were young I'd cry to my Mom that me and Andrea would never be best friends like my mom and her sister are.  But my wish came true and we are! 

In this picture we are at a going away party for Andrea's family. They moved.  It was a fun party!  The only thing I really remember from it though was when I was walking across the park to where the party was I saw my Grandpa Brown and went to him first to say hi.  he said, Well Allison...I was wondering who that fat lady was walking across the park"!  I know he meant well.  He was 85 years old and has earned the right to say anything he wants right?   I understand. I'm not upset.  Just funny what I remember from that day!  Now my Grandpa is passed away and I have sooooo many great memories.  Not just this one! :)

I'm looking forward to taking another picture of me and my sister together but this time I hope I'm not 2 1/2 times her size!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment