Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sione's Biggest Losser Boot Camp

Tonight is the night!!!  Who doesn't love a cute Polynesian?!?!?!


So all along I knew that if I signed up for the Big Loser Community and won, I would be invited to go to Sione's Boot Camp!  I'm so excited!  It's tonight and it's just for my team!  It's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see what he has to say and teach us!  He obviously knows what he's doing!  He works at the Biggest Loser Fitness Ridge here in St George, Utah.  You can check it out at http://www.biggestloserresort.com/

I wish I could afford to go to the biggest loser resort!  It would be amazing!!!

So keep an eye out for my post about the boot camp.  It's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be so awesome! Totally jealous!
    I want to do the biggest loser boot camp on St.George too. I talked to a former contestant from the BL at the PHX marathon, and he said it's for people of all sizes and abilities. I say we start saving our money for a week together there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome! Can't wait to blog about it!!!

    ReplyDelete