Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Biggest Losser Team Won! Yeah baby!!!

 Here I am with my trainer!  Terica is amazing! I love her so much!

 My team!  We had so much fun together!  Eight of the ten were already best friends!  I think that really helped our team stay strong.  We were very dedicated and 90% of the time we all worked out together at 6:00 am Monday through Friday!  The man of our team was the over all winner of the whole thing!  He did so awesome!  We all did!  At least 5 of my teammates won a special prize for fat % lost!  It was awesome to see our team dominate!   What an awesome experience!  I'm going to do it again next year!  By then I won't need to loose weight but it will still be fun to do it!

 My biggest loser BFF :)  Karen.  We met in line waiting to sign up for the challenge.  I had no idea which trainer to choose.  So I went with the trainer she pick and boy am I glad I did!  Perfect match!  Isn't Karen beautiful???  AND SHE IS SINGLE!!!  She's to hot to be fifty!!!

Our winnings!!!
We all won $100, a ticket to Sione's boot camp, a 3 month family pass to the community center worth $150, a fresh produce basket, $20 in movie tickets.  So fun! 


WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START 2012!!!!

1 comment: