Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A chance of a life time!

 Since our team won the Biggest Loser challenge we won a boot camp workout with some real biggest losers!  

We met at 7:00pm at the Washington County Community Center.  We had no idea really what was in store other than a good workout!  It was so much more than that!

Some awesome news, Sarah who has had major problems getting pregnant and keeping her pregnancies is FINALLY pregnant!  She is a couple months along.  Even more amazing news, before finding out she was pregnant, she was chosen by a birth mom to adopt.  So she will have two babies this year!!!  So excited for her!  If you have not seen her you tube video, you should watch it!  AMAZING!  She is such an inspiration to me!  I loved her from the beginning!  I have so many feelings in common with her.  I never had a hard time getting pregnant but other than that we have lots in common.

We started out workout with some awesome stretches and warming up.  I was already dripping sweat on the floor during the WARM UP!!!  Seriously!

We then worked out for an hour and it was awesome!  I was of course pushing myself so I would impress them!  I mean seriously the cutest Tongan ever is working out with me! I'm going to push myself!  But the great part was I could actually do what he wanted us to do!  It was fun!  I knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so I took it all in! It felt amazing!  


 Myself and the adorable Sione!  Isn't he cute?!?!?!?!
I loved him and his cousin in BL season 7!


Myself and the super cute Sarah!!!  She is so cute! I loved her on BL season 11!




This prize was amazing!  After the workout we all sat and they told us their stories.  It was very inspirational.  Sione is HILARIOUS and HOT! LOL  Sarah is sweet and amazing and I connected with her story so much!   I wish I would have recorded their stories or at least took notes!   Sarah said some things that really hit home.  One story she told was while on the BL she was getting a massage by the massage therapist there.  He questioned her faith in God.  She was like no, I'm good there.  She never questioned her faith in God.  The therapist said, I have to question your faith in God,  She was shocked.  He said, if you have so much faith in this supreme being how can you not have faith in yourself!  WOW!  So true!  I've never doubted my faith in God but I have doubted my faith in myself a million times.  She also talked about how once you clear your mind of all the negative things, then your body will follow your mind!  I believe this with all my heart!  Over the years I have held on to negative feelings or thoughts or things people have said to me.  I tell myself I don't hold grudges and I am easy to forgive.  To a points it's true.  I just can't for the life of me forget those negative feelings and I have those negative feelings towards the people who have hurt me in the past and I need to let go!  I tend to hold things in!  Even though I also say it like it is, once I get talking, but for the most part I do hold in A LOT!  Obviously I'm going to get fat holding it all in.  All that negative doesn't have anywhere to go if I hold it in.  So this blog is going to help me with that!  I appreciate all the love and support you are all showing me by doing this blog and the support you are all giving me in my weight loss journey!  Without you I am nothing!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO Allison got to work out with a Tongan HOTTIE!!!! Lucky Girl!!! I love you Alli!!! Keep Kicking Butt, I am glad you have forgiven me for any hurts I have caused!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Amy isn't it great! I love me some Tongans!!! LOL

      Delete