Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My new Body Bugg life!!!


If any of you watch The Biggest Loser on T.V you probable already know what the Body Bugg is.  If not, Here it is!  I am the proud new owner!  I got my in the mail yesterday.  I ordered it from 24 hour fitness.  You can get one too and if you use this link and enter in the code you will get $20.00 off!  


What you do it wear the arm band around your left arm and the watch sync to it to let you at a quick glance how many calories you have burned in your day and as you go along through out the day.  It has lots of great features.  I just started using mine last night.  I wanted to see how many calories I burn sleeping.  It's pretty amazing!

If comes with a website you use to log your food and calories.  You plus it in to your computer and it downloads all your info from the day.  It customizes a plan for you based on if you want to loose weight, maintain, bulk up etc.  Obviously I chose the loosing weight plan!  So according to the questions it asked me about food, exercise and stuff here is my plan.  I want to loose 2 pounds a week.  So it told me I need to eat 1900 calories a day, burn 2900 calories a day and I will loose 2 pounds a week! Sweet!

It resets at midnight every night.  So since midnight to now and it's 11:20am I have burned 1015 calories.  So I should be able to hit the 2900 mark in no time!  it's pretty exciting to be able to see what my body is doing on the inside right on my watch.  I highly recommend if you get one!  It was right around $165 dollars.  I don't normally have that kind of money to spend on myself for something like this but my Mom gave all her kids a $500 gift card to use on anything we wanted.  So I bought this and a Ninja Blender for all my green smoothies! YUM! 

So I'll keep you posted on how my Body Bugg life is going.  I have seen it work for some friends and of course it works on the Biggest Loser so it should work for me too!

I can't wait to post pics of me now and as I go along in my weight loss journey!  I'm considering taking pics in just panties and a bra so you can really see the difference as I go along.  Like maybe a monthly pic.  What do you think?  Will you all be to scared to read my blog with half nude pics of me on it???   Let me know......

2 comments:

  1. Got mine today !!! As far as pics half nude?!?! I don't think I would dare do that!

    ReplyDelete