Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Too Tired


Do you ever feel tired all the time?  I do!  I have known this about myself for quite sometime.  I used to think it was just in my genes to take naps.  My mom is a napper and I grew up taking naps.  But I have never gotten out of the habit or whatever it is!  Is it a habit or is my body really that tired.  I find myself going to bed around 10:30pm and I usually wake up at some point in the night and am up for an hour or so and then I can get back to sleep and then when I wake up around 7:00 am I don't feel rested.  By the time noon comes I would like a nap!  Is this normal?  I have told every doctor I ever seen that I'm always tired but nobody seems to be concerned.  So I keep just plugging along.  They usually check my thyroid and blood count and whatever else but nothing comes up abnormal.  I have always been good at taking vitamins.  I always take a multi vitamin as well as other vitamins.  Not sure why, I guess they are good for you.   So I hate that I'm always tired and I hate that I always want a nap.  Lucky for me or maybe it's not lucky but I have been able to take naps.  Whether or it's been when my kids are taking naps or if my husband is home watching the kids I have been able to nap.  I hate that its wasting time but I honestly can't function without it!  At least that's how I feel. I'm looking into supplements for my chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue problem!  Anyone have any tips?  I have been eating great and working out for 3 1/2 months now and I'm still tired.  I do stress a lot and have major anxiety in lots of situations.  I wonder if that is causing my belly fat to stay put.  I wonder if I was less stressed out and had less anxiety if I would loos more weight!  I'm kind of at a stand still right now and it's frustrating.  I'm not gaining but I'm not loosing.  Time to switch it up a bit I guess.

So I'm starting a new job on Monday!  I'm pretty excited but worried.  I won't be able to take my mid day nap!  What will I do?!?!?!? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment