Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Like a roller coster

This roller coaster looks like my life!!!
See all those ups and downs???  Yep my life!

So it's been a few days since I have wrote.  This has probable been my longest break since I started this blog.   I've been feeling blah!  Do you ever feel that way or is it just me?  I feel ornery, impatient, annoyed all of those things!  When this happens I like to think back and give myself a little evaluation.  First thing I ask myself, How are you eating?  I am still eating good.  I'm staying under my calorie goal or at it.  I'm not going over.  BUT I think I need to get more fruits and veggies in my body.  That is the only thing I can think of that is different oh and I did have some peanut butter M&M's the other day and a candy bar yesterday!  Crap!!!  This is the weird part!  Honestly I don't have a sweet tooth!  My sister laughs at me because she has a major sweet tooth and I always tell her how I'm not much of sweets person.  It's true!  But we have had this on going joke for years!!!  It's funny to us!  So when I decided to be healthy once and for all, giving up sugar wasn't hard for me.  The hard part was giving up fast, deliciously greasy food!  I LOVE fast food!  It sounds gross now but at the time of my life change I loved it!  Honestly I never ate candy.  If I ever did it always tested to sweet and I couldn't even finish a jolly rancher!  That was until my mouth met peanut butter M&M's or anything with chocolate and peanut butter!  Oh my gosh!  So now I know I can not have those things or I will eat way to much!  I have not self control.  If it's good I just eat it and eat it!

Next thing I ask myself, how are your workouts?  Well I have been working out on the treadmill a lot lately.  I got lazy about the gym.  I have to get up so early to get to to the 6am classes I love!  I found out that I burn as many if not more calories by running and walking a fast pace on the treadmill.  So I have been able to sleep in an hour longer and just go out to my garage and workout.  So that is still good but I have missed a day here and there where as with the big looser challenge I didn't miss a day of working out!  I even worked out on vacation! Shocker!

So this roller coaster I am on.....I have no idea why!  Maybe I need to go back to the basics and kinda start over!  I bet that will be a good thing.  Kinda start this whole process over and get a fresh start!  I probable need to workout out 2 times a day rather than 1.  I am sure that will help too but I hate getting all sweaty two times a day!  Two showers, two times doing my hair, lots of added laundry! Ugg!  Excuses, excuses!!!

I really hope that when I go to the doctor today, he find something wrong with my hormones!  Maybe that will explain this roller coaster!  I mean I have been very ornery lately!  Mostly to my husband!  I know it and I just don't even care!  That's not good!!!  

If the doctor finds nothing wrong and I am in normal ranges, then what!  I know I don't feel right!  I feel like I'm off balance somewhere!  It's a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment