Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I need to get my groove back!!!

It's been EIGHT days since I've worked out!!!  Yes you heard it right, EIGHT days!  I'm in desperate need of getting my groove back.  Here is what happened....EIGHT days ago I was sooooo sore!  I have been working on my running skills.  I have been walking up hill one mile and then running most of it down.  It's a nice steady incline, nothing serious.  But man oh man were my legs hurting!  I think my poor legs are wishing I'd miraculously drop 75 pounds over night so they wouldn't be in so much pain carrying all this body around!  Soon enough...soon enough.  But until then this slow and steady wins the race stuff sucks!  I've been at a stand still in my weight loss for a few weeks not which seems like forever!  During the biggest loser challenge in my community I was able to drop 30 pounds during the 9 weeks and then a week or two after but since then NOTHING!   I'm sure my EIGHT days of no calorie burn hasn't helped one little bit either!

So after being to sore to work out....I also started my new job!  I'm on day three of training and so far so good.  There are eighteen people in my training class.  Thirteen boys and five girls!  I think I'm the third oldest in the class!  So weird to feel old.  But everyone is always surprised that I am really as old as I am! So that is good right?!?!?!  Anyway, I know sit ALL DAY LONG!  I mean I did that most my life anyway but since my new healthy lifestyle, this sitting all day thing isn't playing in my favor!  So I definitely need to figure out a way to work in my work out.  Right now I have to wake up at 6:00am to get ready for work and to be there at 7:30am.  So if I workout I have to get up at FIVE IN THE MORNING!  I know, I know, it's not that early and I did it for 10 weeks during the weight loss challenge but now it's so hard!  I need to just get over it and do it!  Ok that's it, tomorrow morning I will wake up at FIVE IN THE MORNING and workout.  Deal? Deal.

On a good note.....I have been eating very healthy!  Still sticking to that great!!!  NO fatty food! It's temping to drink a Diet Coke or Diet Dr Pepper still but I'm holding strong.  It's been  103 days since my last drink!

 It's really fun for me to work and get to know new people.  I love people!  LOVE PEOPLE!  So I am looking forward to being a working woman again.  It works out well since my husband is out of school for the summer!  Then in the fall I'll need to find a daycare for my almost four year old since he's not in school full time yet.  But it will only be for a few hours a day.  So that won't kill anyone.

Well, there ya got it folks!  I'm a slacker BUT I will get my groove back and quick like FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment