Email me at allisonlovespink77@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello world it's me, Allison





Yes I know......I have totally ignored my blog for a few months.  I really thought that I would be able to keep it up and work.  Well we all know the answer to that! Lots has happened since I last wrote.  First and most important, I am still loosing weight.  I have not gained any back.  I'm down 50 pounds so far!  I'm at my half way mark.  The last 20 pounds has been very slow.  I have not be able to find time to work out like I was before.  But none the less I'm still eating very healthy and I really feel like I have made a lifestyle change.  It feels amazing!!!

I recently quit my job,  I know I only had it for about 3 months.  I hoped that I could keep it and find a way to work it in around Bryans nursing program and the kids school and pre school for Seth.  I had planned on finding day cared for Seth.  Well Bryans schedule ended up being very hard to work around and with the kids in school and the demands that brings and Seth in Pre school I just couldn't find a happy balance with my job,  I loved working there,.  If things settle down I might go back.  I love working.  I also love being home for my kids.  I love them knowing that I'm home and if they need anything I am here.  I love being able to take them to school and pick them up.  I love making them and after school snack and helping with homework.  Going to work is so much easier than being home but I know it will bless my kids and my husband.  I work for me really.  So I decided to not be selfish and take advantage of the opportunities we have right now. 

I also decided that since I need an out everyday that I would go back to school to get my cosmetology license.  I graduated from beauty school forever ago but never went and took the state test so I could be licensed.  I have finally realized that doing hair is really want I love to do.  So I am going back to school on September 17th.  I will only be doing 900 hours instead of the 2000 that I already did.  IN order to get grants I had to do at least 900 hours.  So I'm going part time from 5pm-10pm.  I am very excited!  It will give me the out I love and Bryan will be home from school when I go so I can still be apart of the stuff I love with my kids and not have to put them in day care.  So it will only take about a year and then I can work doing hair.  I'm so excited!!! 

So that's my plan B!  Not working and going to school at night.  It helps Bryan get through school without stressing about things at home because I am home to take care of it and then I'm here for my kids and that's how it should be.  I'm trying to get used to all the stay at home mom stuff again and trying hard to be better at it than I was last time. 

Heres to hoping I can keep it all together!

1 comment: